You were there for summer dreamin'

Monday, September 19, 2005

Spring cleaning in Office

I spent the later part of the afternoon after lunch spring-cleaning my workstation.
There's this cupboard next to me filled with files, old old files and papers - some were really yellow.
I went through it, took out the entire pile and cleaned the whole cupboard with wet tissues!
I'm a clean freak!
I asked my colleagues if i can take out some of the 'not useful' ones and keep it one side. They all said it has been there since dunno when, so might as well just leave it there. Wah!!!
Well, I found files dated since 1996 right up till 1999 and it belonged to my predecessor's predecessor who left the company in 2000. Dunno why she still keep this stuff ley and some files had like a few sheets of paper inside and were dated 2000.
Heck!!I went through all 4 levels and took out majority of the files and put it in the filing room. She really has alot of junk!! I found a wedding card addressed to her, a PC cert which belonged to her and expired packets of "liang cha". I was sneezing while going through, imagine all the dust!! Eeeeks!!
The end result - only 30% of the stuff remained and the cupboard once again look much more organised and most importantly free from dust!!
Now i can work so much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home