You were there for summer dreamin'

Monday, December 04, 2006

He proposed!

heehee as the title reads..Yeps he proposed to me on my birthday! 02 Dec 2006
Location: at The Quayside, along the Singapore River
When: After dinner at around 920pm

How it went was, after Japanese dinner at The Riverview Hotel, we walked along the Singapore River, at the Robertson Quay side when he asked me to sit down. He took out his camera and said he wanna film this. Next, he took out 2 presents and asked me to choose. i chose one and it was the ring! (later he told me that if i didn't choose the ring, he wld wait till xmas eve to propose)! haha!
Well, he got down on his knees and said: "After 6 years of bring together, now it is the right time, Will you marry me?" haha i was surprised and i said: OK! lol my mind was in a whirlwind so i said ok! but then again i corrected myself and said YES! haha! All this time, i was non stop giggling and feeling soooo over the moon!

What a splendid birthday i had!
Thanks Dear Kelvin! I love you lots and can't wait to spend our lives together!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home