You were there for summer dreamin'

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Unfortunate experiences on the bus

Yesterday, i took bus 70 home from YCK mrt. While in the 70 bus queue, there was this super super fat guy queuing in front of me and he looks pretty weird too. Oh well, so when the bus came, i sat at the last row of long seats at the end in the furthest corner while he sat in the centre of the seats.
Note: if given a choice i wldn't have sat near him but no choice as it was the only available one.
Okie, everything was ok as the bus started to move. But horror of horrors, he began to spread his two legs damm damm wide, blocking the sides so if people sat at the 2 corners of the bus, it would be impossible getting out and poor me was stucked there. To add on, he really stinked and seriously look disgusting, i felt like puking!! As i started at him at the corner of my eyes, he was sleeping and the image of him sleeping reminded me of one character in the Austin Powers movie ! (FAT BASTARD) See below:


I really felt like vomitting all over AGAIN! And he continued sleeping and KEEPING his legs WIDE OPEN at the same time!! In my head, i was thinking OH NO! How the hell am i going to get out of there??? I'm sooo not gonna touch him to wake him up!!
Okie, as the bus was approaching the bus stop that i was alighting, i got up, i used my bag to 'hit' him, NO RESPONSE!, hit him 2nd time, NO RESPONSE AGAIN! Hit him 3rd time with more strength, Finally he woke up and moved his legs, i quickly tip toed my way out! I was so relieved!! Eeeks! if i ever saw him again, i'm never ever going to stand near him!!

Another incident of stinking people: Today, i left work at 530pm and took 70 home again. Along the way, this auntie boarded the bus and as she walked nearer to me, she really smelled very fishy LITERALLY, i really felt vomitting and i was holding my breath at the same time! I was suffocated!! Thankfully, she soon moved to a seat diagonally behind me, i really pity the person sitting next to her, how can TAHAN!!! Haiz, why i always meet smelly people!!

Heh today was the earliest i've reached home since i dunno when! Reached home at 630pm! hehe! Slept just now and got up not too long again! Weird sleeping pattern i have!!

He is coming back soon, i can't wait. BUT i have my driving test next friday!
Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home