You were there for summer dreamin'

Friday, December 22, 2006

Songs:Music

Am lazing at home on a Fri late morning but going out to Tampines Mall with my aunt for some last min shopping for xmas presents later.

I have been listening to F.I.R music and i really like their songs. I hardly hear Chinese songs much less like them but this one is exceptional! haha! I really like F.I.R. Cheapo me bought their albums ( 2nd & Latest) from this CD shop at People's Park for i think $10 each, but hey its ORIGINAL ley! Dunno why so cheap but i guess its from china la...

F.I.R.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On another note, i'm looking for this S Club 7 single that was released in 2000. It's titled "Never Had A Dream Come True" and has 3 songs in it. They are, "Never Had A Dream Come True", "Perfect Christmas" and "Reach". I really wanna get this because of the "Perfect Christmas" song! i like it! been hunting around and looked for it at HMV but they don't have it. So, have asked him to look for me at Brisbane.

Here is the album single:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home