You were there for summer dreamin'

Monday, March 19, 2007

Long Tresses no more!

I did the unexpected! i chopped off my bra length hair and now its slightly above shoulder! I recalled it was way back in secondary school that i last sported this length! I went to Heatwave Salon at Marina Sq to cut, hairdresser was Wini, I told her i was sick of my long hair and that maybe in 2 months time i will rebond again. She suggested that i cut short and that it would suit me. I was kinda skeptical but i thought oh well just give it a try! hehe, it turned out quite ok actually! My colleagues said it was a refreshing look and i look younger! haha! But Kelvin still prefers me with long hair though...

But i think i better not cut my hair liao so as to let the hair grow longer for the wedding next year. Oh yea, the date has been fixed and its 8 March 2008 (Saturday). So keep it free! The exchange of vows will be at St Vincent De Paul Church at 11am, Priest is Father Michael Sitaram. The banquet venue would very likely be Swissotel the Stamford (Stamford Ballroom).

Last week, me and Kelvin went to meet up with Swissotel and he showed us the Ballroom and it was decorated beautifully as there was a wedding dinner that night. It was really pretty. Next, we went to the 65th floor bridal suite and OMG, the view is amazing! the Singapore river skyline..wow! the room was also very pretty!! The 65th floor also had a gym and a lounge where finger food is served all day. The bed also looked very cozy and i was really impressed! Gonna fix an appointment to confirm and pay deposit liao! haha!

Gonna go Beijing on 9 Apr for a holiday with Kelvin and his parents. It will be a one week tour and will visit Chengde and Tianjin. Can't wait to climb the Great Wall! Now i'm looking around for thick jackets coz in Apr the weather there will be chilly. I saw a jacket at Mango and its $99! Thinking twice liao since this month's expenditure is super huge for me. 1st is LCD monitor - $369, Panasonic FX30 - $470 and Longchamp bag $195. Must control!

Alright hope this week past fast. ISO Audit this week. Eeks. Hope it goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home