You were there for summer dreamin'

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Start of 2007 - Sick!

I spent the end of 2006 sick - Had stomach flu, fever, stomachache and all and the beginning of 2007 - i went to bed early coz of the medicine...was quite bad as my fever was 38.6 degrees and the total cost of seeing the doctor was $55 (ouch!) damm ex la...

hehheh, 1st time He went to the doc with me. The clinic we went to was just at his house downstairs and it was a 24 hours one so that explains why the high charges and i only get to claim $20 from my co. But hey, the doctor was a young one and not bad looking too!

So basically, as he was away in Perth for 1st & 2nd Jan, i stayed at home and rested. Went to airport just now to fetch him and he sent me back. He bought for me my fave Greek Salad but i couldn't ate much as my stomach was still not too good. He also bought apple strudel!! yummy yummy Corica ones!!

Back to work tomorrow and i have a new senior!! Can't wait to work with her and i know she'll guide me and be my elder sister!

I'll be going to Bangkok from the 27 Jan - 31 Jan. With the recent bombs at BKK, i'm alittle apprehensive about going. Hopefully by the time that i'm going, all would have cooled down already. Sigh!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home