You were there for summer dreamin'

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dead Tired

Back after 2 classes at AMK Fitness First! Did BodyPump and BodyCombat. Very tiring but i enjoyed because of the instructor. The best class i enjoyed so far is Eve's class with Kelvin last week at Milenia Walk, also did back-to-back classes of Pump and Combat, she's very motivating and comical plus i think the class did all workouts in sync! So that's why i really enjoyed!

For Body Pump, 2nd time that i increased the weights to 2.5kg per side. Arms still shiver when i do the triceps and shoulder extensions but getting less and less shiong. Also the half squats are getting better and my most hate-the lunges, argh, makes my legs really burn! Actually, how much you can tahan also depends on the song, hehe thats for me la. Sometimes hearing the song, makes me wanna push myself more! So Chiong ar!!

For Body Combat, the 1st 3 songs were the usual but he completely used new songs for the rest of the time. I miss the fallout boy song where there were ginga moves, Girlfriend song by Avril and of cos the funky "Behind the cow" by Scooter.

I've been on 3 days of MC because i had my wisdom tooth taken out! The dentist took like 1 hour to drill n cut open, the drilling sounds were terrible and during it, she also tried to use this scraper equipment to break my tooth, i can even feel my tooth broke! She used so much strength that the equipment cut my side lips. But thankfully, the whole op wasn't as painful as i thought it was. Thanks to the LA, before the op began, she injected once, during the op, she injected again! At the end of the op, the dentist said this is one of the hardest op of wisdom tooth she has done! When i got home, i couldn't even eat solid food and ate like a bird, just put the food in mouth n swallow kind. Next wed, i need to go back to take out the stitches and make appt for other wisdom teeth needed to be taken out.

One more day of rest and Back to work on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home